Figure 1 Allows Medical Professionals to Share Photos of Undiagnosed Cases:
Greetings, everyone! So, today’s post will be geared towards the medical community and to all of my fellow medical colleagues. Let’s get anatomical!
Apart from dabbling in several things, I’m also a proud Figure1 student ambassador.
What do I do? I simply promote & encourage my medical colleagues to download the app. Download the Figure1 app
There are perks to being an ambassador; ambassador shirts, visa gift cards, and letter of recommendations. The best part about the app is that it’s FREE ! In essence, this is a great opportunity for myself and others who are on their way up the arduous, steep hill of the medical path, and in this post I’ll be guiding you on the benefits of having the app. Let’s begin!
(Screen shot of how the app looks like on the desktop)
About the app:
More than 1 million healthcare professionals use Figure 1 to:
- HIPPA compliant
- Sharpen medical knowledge on-the-go
- Recognize rare conditions in their patients
- Share mystery cases with the global community
- Communicate with one another from remote or international locations
- Connect with healthcare professionals practicing in extreme trauma units, refugee camps and remote areas of the world!
How will it help you?
If you are a pre-med, or medical student, stop right now and download the app!
I promise that this will be the most precious app you will have on your electronic device, kick out Instagram and Facebook (it’s that good). However, let’s get back to the reasons how Figure1 will help you.
- Firstly, you will be able to view thousands of real-world teaching cases from physicians and nurses in thousands of specialties!
- Secondly, you will be able to page healthcare professionals for instant feedback.
- Third, communicate with colleagues using HIPPA-compliant direct messaging.
- Fourth, open access to live medical streaming.
- Fifth, obtain the opportunity to become an ambassador, yourself & more.
Is the app easy to navigate?
Yes, it most definitely is, you can think of it like Instagram; a social media account for all the healthcare professionals.
– So there you have it, these are the tips on how the app will benefit you and how you can become an ambassador. If you have any questions on how to become an ambassador, comment below!
Download the app here: Figure1 app
Practice medicine & save lives!
– Stacy Annette Gonzalez