OM… OM… OM…
As a future health professional, I believe taking care of your health go hand-in-hand with working in the medical field. It’s significant, because that means you are passionate about what you do and embody.
& frankly, being healthy and in tip-top shape keeps you from having an inner break-down; it will help you on those tough or “upside down days,” that we all cannot seem to escape.
Health is not only for Doctors, or Yogis. Health is for everyone & about everyone; man, woman, animal, cat, dog (yes, your fur-babies deserve that love & attention, too).
However, Health is a celebration of body, and appreciation of the bountiful fruits that the Earth has given us. “The Body is Your Temple” are the truest words regarding health. Though, it’s also okay to have a glazed doughnut or a Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake on cheat day. (Nom Om Om)
Give these powerful messages a try, which can help you stay on track to being your happiest, healthiest, and fittest yet:
(Download your FREE printable!)
- Eat to nourish
- Food is fuel
- Self – care!
- Eat real food
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat
- If it comes on TV, say “No way!”
- Ask yourself “Am I really hungry?”
- A goal without a plan is just a wish!
- The longer the shelf life, the shorter your life
- Describe the taste, the texture; get lost in each bite
- Just because I see it, doesn’t mean I should eat it
- Remember that you oversee fueling your body mindfully
- Practice gratitude with each bite; the cultivators, for the Sun & Earth that made it grow
- Can I pronounce the ingredients and explain their usage?
- Would I want my children to eat it?
- Be thankful for every spoonful
- Choose health, every day
- Be Mindful
Make sure to follow me on Instagram, to keep updated on my life and adventures!
Peace, love and bottles up!
“Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller.