Written by: Stacy A. Gonzalez
You have to try this delicious and nutritious detox juice! Juicing is not just a popular trend, it’s a healthy way to cleanse your gut and filter your entire system!
Think of it as changing the water filter to your fish tank. (Not a pretty picture, but if you only knew how much debris gets trapped and stuck in your system at a molecular level, you would be astonished).
The benefits of this smoothie:
- Spinach is anti-inflammatory and beneficial to your immune system.
- Kiwi is a good source of Folate, aids digestions, fiber, and is a sleep inducer. (Highest in vitamin C; great for Flu season).
- Turmeric is a anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, improve brain function, lowers heart disease, fights depression.
- Honey is an anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, reduces cough and throat irritation, increases athletic performance. Check out my previous post where I write more about the benefits of honey.
- Bee pollen reduces inflammation, an anti-oxidant, boosts immune system, stress reliever, promotes healing.
- Soy milk lowers cholesterol, is an antioxidant, relieves Osteoporosis, treats post menopausal symptoms, improves heart health.
- Pineapple is a natural immune system support, aids bone strength (prevents Osteoporosis), anti-inflammatory, aids digestion, and prevents cold-like symptoms.
The Detox Spring Smoothie
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1-2 kiwis
- 1/2 of organic soy milk
- 1/3 cups of chopped pineapple (not pictured here)
- 9 drops of Turmeric Infused Honey, 12 oz.
- 2 teaspoons of Wild Raw Organic Greek Bee Pollen
– Optional ingredients: Lifeway Lowfat Strawberry Kefir as a base for your smoothie, Viva Chia Seeds and sliced almonds as a topping.
1. Add all ingredients listed above in your Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender
3. Blend well until desired consistency.
No juicer? No problem! Get yours here → Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender
I challenge you to try this delicious, detoxifying and remedying smoothie. Share your photos and reviews by commenting below or tagging me on social media.
To keep up with my lifestyle, follow me on Instagram, my blog on FB, and Pinterest! To subscribe to this blog, scroll all the way down and look for the “Follow” button. Thanks for reading and I hope you’ve enjoyed!
For questions, collaborations or to send me goodies, just fill out the contact form below.
— Med à la Mode